Comprehensive and Integrated
The MIS system by Accu-Tech consists of several logically integrated modules.
- Accounting Module
- MIS Inventory Control
- MIS Order Entry / Customer Service
- MIS Purchase Orders
- MIS Assemble & On-The-Fly Assemble
- MIS Sales Analysis
- MIS EDI Interface
- MIS Certs/Web Certs
Industry Standard Windows Based
The MIS software runs on standard Windows based hardware and does not require proprietary equipment or expensive IT experts on staff in order to maintain and manage your solution.
To protect the confidentiality of your data, the MIS system has nine levels of security which allow and prevent access to entire modules and options within modules.
Flexible and Expandable for Future Growth
The MIS system allows for multiple companies, warehouses, and branches.
Accu-Tech is a service company. We are committed to providing the extra effort necessary to ensure your satisfaction. Accu-Tech's support does not end after the sale. To meet your support needs, we offer several support options ranging from normal telephone support to full twenty-four hour per day, seven day-a-week service.
Accu-Tech wrote, owns and supports the MIS software. Accu-Tech is not a dealer or representative of another software package and we are not modifying someone else’s software in order to meet your needs. Your company will be dealing directly with us, which should play a big role in your decision process. All support is handled in the United States.
At Accu-Tech, you will find that professional customer service, superior software, and knowledgeable technical support are our business. Talk to anyone on our staff and discover what we mean by support - it's the Accu-Tech difference.
Installation and Training
Accu-Tech offers a wide variety of installation and training options that can be tailored to your needs. Our suggested training budget takes into account our unique features that will quickly turn your software into an investment. We will spend more time on items that are important to your business – features and business methods that most of our competitors do not understand or have never heard of. Some of the features we will cover during your implementation are:
- Real Customer Credit Control
- R Cost and how that relates to ordering and stocking
- K Cost and how that relates to ordering and stocking
- Product Performance and how that relates to ordering, stocking, counting, pricing and warehouse placement
- Cost To Take and Process an order and how that relates to customer performance, profitability, product pricing, etc.
- Customer Performance
- Competitive pricing methods for maximum profits
- Accurate Quoting Procedures
- Accurate Backorder Controls and Procedures
- Customer Service (ability for the system to anticipate what the customer is going to purchase, ability to intelligently suggest add-on products, ability to review credit issues while in the middle of the order, ability to quickly see past sales history for all items or the specific item the customer is buying, ability to see what is on order and when it is due to arrive and perform past product purchase search for buyouts, etc.)
- Accounting and financial features
Accu-Tech will be happy to customize training to suit your individual needs and budget. Some of the options available are:
- Single and Multi-Day Training Sessions at your site
- Single and Multi-Day Training Sessions at our location
- Structured Phone/Internet Training Sessions
Since the MIS software generally replaces an existing package, we have designed many data conversion utilities to aid in your conversion. Data conversion from ASCII, flat file, Excel, and existing software packages is available. Some of the packages we have converted are:
- Business Works
- Simply Accounting
- Real World
- Peachtree/Sage 50
- Sage Series (i.e. MAS 90)
- Great Plains (Microsoft Dynamics GP)
- Solomon (Microsoft Dynamics SL)
- FACTS (Infor)
- Prophet 21 (Epicor/Activant)
- Stanpack (Activant)
- Trade Service/Array
- And many more!
Our solution never stagnates. Recommendations from our advisory board, training classes, and participation in trade shows and expositions are consistently employed to put the MIS system at the leading edge.